The Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein is operator FBO and handling agent. It offers smooth processes, shortest ways and highest comfort in customer service. Because of the short distances passengers can expect about 2-3 minutes from touchdown to ground transportation.
Special opening hours during the World Economic Forum.
Slots are not required in Altenrhein.
|Mon – Fri||06:00 – 22:00 Uhr|
|Sat||06:30 – 22:00 Uhr|
|Sun||07:30 – 21:00 Uhr|
- RWY 10/28 1455mx30m, concrete, grooved, lighted
- RWY 10/28 PAPI
- RWY 10 Instrument approach ILS/DME Kat. 1
- RWY 10 Lead-in lights, SFL sequence flashing lights
TWR: 135.430 Mhz (119.7MHz)
HDLG: 131.505 MHz "St.Gallen handling"
- Bombardier Learjet, Challenger; Global Express
- Cessna Citation all types
- Dassault Falcon all types
- Gulfstream 200, 350, 450, 500, 550, 650
- Embraer Legacy 135,145 Raytheon Hawker all types
- Airbus 320 types
- Boeing 737 all types
If your passenger would like to fly from LSZR to the World Economic Forum by helicopter, please contact our C-Office for special rates with helicopter companies based in Altenrhein. Advance arrangements may be made to park the helicopter on the apron adjacent to the aircraft.
We are glad to offer you special services for your VIP or Delegate Passenger.
The Airport St.gallen-Altenrhein is one of a limited number of customs aerodromes in Switzerland, allowing direct arrivals from abroad. For more information about customs please contact Swiss Customs directly or go to the website Swiss Customs.