Business & General Aviation LSZR
Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein LSZR/ACH.
Welcome to the People's Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein! Our Airport is located in Eastern Switzerland directly at Lake Constance, bordering with the countries Austria, Germany and the Principality of Liechtenstein. It has fast connections to the motorway, economically important regions such as Bregenz, Vaduz and St.Gallen and the well-known skiing resorts Lech, Zürs, Klosters und Davos. The Airport St.Gallen-Altenrhein is operator (FBO) and handling agent. It offers smooth processes, shortest ways and highest comfort in customer service.
The most important facts at a glance:
- All handling processes from one source (FBO & Ramp)
- Short distances and departure
- No capacity restrictions / no slots
- Schengen and non-Schengen immigration
- EASA certified
- Preferred airport for the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Refuelling, de-icing and catering services
- Free crew benefits (e.g. free crew car)
- Closest alternate airport to Samedan, Zurich and Friedrichshafen